My favorite movie

I have to say that I really love animated movies, and I enjoy watching them a lot, but my favorite one is Shrek. It’s a movie that I like since I was little, but with the time I like it even more, mostly because is so funny and has a lot of hidden messages that really make me laugh. It’s the kind of movies that you could watch a thousand times and never get bored, so I definitely have an awesome time watching it. Beside I think all the characters are amazing, there is definitely not single one that’s not funny. And also the songs the movie has in the end are amazing in Shrek 1 and Shrek 2. 


Im not really a fan of movies, I prefer series, because my concentration doesn’t last much so I get bored really quickly. Moreover I like animated movies I prefer thriller movies, because are the kind of movies that keep you expectant because you know that any time something is going to happen. 

The last movie I saw was The First Purge, I think its the last one of the saga The Purge, and it’s a prequel of how the purge started, that it’s 12 hours that people legally can commit every crime they want. Actually I didn’t like this movie, it wasn’t like the others. It was kind of slow so I don’t recommend you to watch it.

                                                        



Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, Valentina
    Sherk was the first movie I went to watch at the cinema, I'm old, I love all its references, I'm a fan of the donkey.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Shrek, it's one of the movies I watch when I'm in a good mood. Besides, the film saga has left us several memes, lol.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wow! I love Shrek, I think part 2 is better, without a doubt it is a great movie, I think it is one of the few that its latin dubbing is unsurpassed!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Valentina, what a great choice, in my opinion Shrek is one of the best animated films ever. As you say, it's a movie that is never boring. And yes, the soundtrack is excellent. Greetings :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

SUMMER PLANS

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT