SUMMER PLANS

 Every summer I go to Viña del Mar with my three best friends, it's a tradition that we have had for 3 years. We usually go for like a month due to my friend has an apartment there. This year with the Coronavirus I'm not sure if we can make the trip because I think that going to these places where there are crowds of people is a risk of contracting this disease and I do not want to put my family in danger.

Anyways, if this situation ends soon we would definitely do it. I love swimming in the sea and taking sun so  that's why we would spent hours in the beach. Also, my friends really like going to the craft fairs, I didn't like it very much because they are always full of people, the only thing I like about them is that they sell the best "churros", so going there would be one of the first things I would do. The most fun part about this beach I think that is going to discotheques at night, we regularly meet more friends there and we dance together all night. 

Viña del Mar it's a bit expensive thats why  I usually work in January as a promoter, in order to pay for our trip in February, but again I'm not sure if this would be possible because of the Coronavirus. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite movie

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT