My best holidays ever

Actually, I really enjoy travelling and I have been to some wonderful places on my vacations, but by far my best and favorite holidays was when I went to Orlando and Miami in 2017 with my family. 


We went for 2 weeks. Most of the time we stay at Orlando to be able to visit the parks of Disneyland and Universal Studios, and we spent the rest of our days in Miami, having on both places the most wonderful time ever. 
We visit almost every park in Orlando, and my favorite one was Disney´s Animal Kingdom Theme Park because I was able to saw animals in their natural habitat, and also in this park were all this amazing things of the Lion King film which is one of my favorites movies, so I bough some souvenirs to remember that moment, in fact I have them until today. And in Miami we did a lot of shopping, toured, visited the Little Havana, but we didn't went to the beach because almost all days were rainy.


These vacations were like a dream come true, because since I was little I wanted to go to Disneyland because I really love all stuff from Disney and most of the movies they make,  I also had a really good time with my family, we enjoy spending time together and we had a lot of fun, I think that’s the main reason why this are my favorites vacations so far.  
I definitely recommend you to go, no matter your age you are definitely going to enjoy all your time there. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SUMMER PLANS

My favorite movie

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT